- 2 tablespoons Grapefruit Juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Lettuce mixed with Baby Spinach
- 100 grams Poshtick’s Original Dried Cranberries
- 1 grapefruit, sectioned (10 to 12 sections)
- 2 pieces thinly sliced onion
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons Poshtick’s Roasted sunflower seeds
TO MAKE DRESSING:
Combine all dressing ingredients in 1-cup glass measuring cup. Whisk vigorously.
TO MAKE SALAD:
Divide each salad ingredient equally between 2 plates; set aside.
Pour dressing evenly over each salad.
Serves 2 as a meal or 4 as a side salad.